Across an ocean, through a door
My heart has left with a lass
And I remain here once more
Staring through a pane of glass
The world outside looks as before
But for me there's something absent
Until she returns to me once more
Then my heart will be content
For now, though, I remain here
And waiting patiently
I hope for her safe return, my dear
From far across the sea
I miss her much already
And my heart will further ache
As the time, it passes slowly
As though my will to break
But for her I will gladly wait
And though it seems quite distant
In the scheme and time of fate
It shall pass us in an instant
Across an ocean, through a door
My heart has left with a lass
And I remain here once more
Staring through a pane of glass
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment