Today I walk upon the clouds
Today I dive into the sea
Today begets tomorrow now
Tomorrow begets a new me
Each passing day I recreate
Who I am and where I’m going
Each moment I define my fate
With or without truly knowing
Sometimes I struggle to get by
Pushing onward through heavy murk
Weighted down by some unseen tie
To the past, holding up my work
But onward still I work and trudge
With hope the next day will dawn bright
After I’ve shed the tiring sludge
The end will turn out for the right
But today I shall not worry
Today I shan’t permit a frown
I’ll take things slow, will not hurry
Or let the small things get me down
Today I walk upon the clouds
Today I dive into the sea
Today begets tomorrow now
Tomorrow begets a new me
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment