skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Requiem for Innocence
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
by Tom Lehrer
Goals: Work ate my week. It ate my week real good. So my goals remain the same as last week.
1 comment:
emily
March 20, 2010 at 6:12 PM
O.M.Goodness
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
J
Aspiring against the wont of the world. I try to be at once a gentleman, poet, scholar and friend, as much as I am able by the grace of God.
View my complete profile
My cup runneth over
►
2012
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(34)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(29)
No poem
Ramblings
I Think I Can
The Cards I'm Dealt
Stop this Train
Upon the Water
Art
Stay Awhile
Little Raccoon
Poisoning Pigeons in the Park
St. Joseph
Tired as I Sit Here
Dark Lord Day Tickets
Working Late
Bureaucracy Kills
Lonely Walk
The General
The Saints, They Cried
Stuck
Dare to Live
Of Boys and Men
Lost in the Wild
Photographs
Four Leaf Clover
Oregon Trail
Stargazing
Fugu's Song
Ode to Butter
The Irrational Assault
►
February
(26)
►
January
(24)
►
2009
(31)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(8)
Followers
O.M.Goodness
ReplyDelete