Light and dark, I walk through the park
Searching for night, seeking the ark
Lost in the woods, can’t find a way out
As I get turned around, wind spins me about
A ship on the sea, no rudder for me
Not knowing where I’m going, I drift off alee
Whimsical writings and far-fetched sightings
I wonder of wax pouring from candle lightings
Bizarre little triptychs of angry demonics
And hea’nly choirs with divine harmonics
Gregariously alone, there’s nobody home
The lights were turned off, they unplugged the phone
Confusedly I travel as I watch my world unravel
And find myself back at that road paved with gravel
The end is the start, but I’ve lost my heart
This whole wretched thing just tears me apart
So I sit and I wait, and prevaricate
About where I’m going and how I am late
If you follow that mess all the way through
Then you’re cleverer than I, and I bid you adieu
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment